Blueprint MCAT 515+ Course
At $3,499, Blueprint's MCAT 515+ is on the high end of MCAT pricing.
- 80 hours of live instruction - 2x weekly classes (Lesson + Workshop every week), & Enhanced Study Plan
- Weekly support from your MCAT Coach
- AI-powered Qbank with 4,000+ questions
- 9-month access to your course & 6 comprehensive review books
- 15 practice MCAT exams, including 5 AAMC practice exams
- Progress-tracking analytics
- Exclusive video series with 195 interactive video lessons with built-in review
- Unlimited Live Review Sessions & flexible class rescheduling
- Access to all AAMC Resources, & access to peers and instructors via Discord group
Blueprint's MCAT 515+ course is a good program for learners who thrive on structure, personalized coaching, and guaranteed results.
However, given the high price tag, we would recommend looking at Blueprint's Live Online and Self-Paced courses which scored almost the same and cost significantly less.
Blueprint MCAT On-Demand Self-Paced
At $1,999, Blueprint's MCAT Self-Paced program is on the medium-high end of MCAT pricing.
- Customizable Study Planner tool
- 160 Learning Modules integrating content videos, test-taking strategies, quizzes, and assessments
- AI-powered Qbank with over 4,000 discrete questions and passages
- 15 full-length MCAT exams (includes all AAMC full-length exams)
- ALL official AAMC online resources
- Live Review Sessions with an MCAT expert 6 days per week
- 6 MCAT Content books, including 3 completely new books on MCAT CARS Reasoning, Psych/Sociology, and Physics
- Score Increase Guarantee
- AI tutor for CARS
Blueprint's Self-Paced MCAT course is ideal for independent learners who prefer on-demand video lessons and value self-directed study with less focus on live instructor time. You still get live interaction, but it's more flexible, and you have all of the main core features of the other programs for a lower price.
Ultimately, if you don't NEED live lectures, seriously consider choosing this option and save $600.
Blueprint MCAT Live Online
At $2,599, Blueprint's MCAT Live Online program is on the high end of MCAT pricing.
- All the resources from the Blueprint MCAT Self-Paced Course, including 160 Learning Modules, AI-powered QBank with 4,000+ practice questions, 6 prep books, 15 representative full-length practice tests, and a customizable study plan.
- 40+ hours of live MCAT prep instruction - split over 16, 2.5-hour lessons integrating strategy and reasoning skills that are structured to help you synthesize and apply what you learned in the pre-work learning modules of the MCAT Self-Paced Course.
- Unique class structure designed to integrate all of our resources plus unlimited Live Review Sessions, creating a truly comprehensive experience.
- Two MCAT instructors engaging with each other and the class in a dynamic, conversational setting.
- As much structure as you want with all the flexibility you need; stick to your original class schedule for ultimate accountability or reschedule to any other session if life gets in the way.
- Unlimited class retakes to cover complicated content as many times as you want.
- The best MCAT instructors that are carefully screened and vetted for not only their high scores (517+) but also their incredible ability to teach and engage.
- Official MCAT exam resources from the AAMC, including additional practice exams.
Blueprint's Live Online course is ideal for learners who crave live interaction, group sessions, and instructor guidance.
If you struggle to hold yourself accountable and get the work done despite having all the resources necessary to succeed, consider choosing this option.
Blueprint MCAT Q-Bank
At $249-$399, Blueprint's MCAT Q-Bank program is on the affordable end of MCAT pricing.
- Over 4,000+ high-yield practice questions for targeted focus.
- Adaptive learning technology tailors questions to your strengths and weaknesses.
- AI CARS virtual tutor.
- 1,600+ customizable flashcards.
- Detailed analytics track your progress and highlight high-impact areas.
- Personalized learning plans recommend improvement strategies.
- Seamless integration with other Blueprint resources for a comprehensive experience.
- Optional - 10 full-length MCAT exams
Blueprint's MCAT Q-Bank is great for budget-conscious learners who prioritize practice over video content.
If you have additional content resources, only want access to practice questions and tests, and want to keep your prep costs down, this is the program for you.
Choosing the right program depends on your learning style, budget, and commitment level. Analyze your strengths, weaknesses, and preferred learning pace to make the best decision.
That being said, it's hard to go wrong with any of Blueprint's MCAT prep courses. Ultimately, you'll just need to decide what features you need and choose accordingly.
See our comparison between Blueprint, Kaplan, and Princeton Review MCAT prep courses.